Tuesday, October 23, 2007

At Last

I did wake up the next day in the Adirondacks, and it was beautiful.

But that’s where the story will have to end. I’ve been putting off writing this post, The Last Post. I’ve worried about hand-crafting each word to give anyone who has read this whole thing a sense of closure.

I can't put this off anymore. I have to break up with Ex-Millennial Girl. But we’ll still be friends.

I’m taking my life in a new direction, and it’s time to take my writing elsewhere. If it wasn't for this blog and everyone who’s read it, I might still be living the kind of life I had in 2003-2004, years that I barely remember. I barely remember. So yeah, it was bad. This blog has been an important part of my recovery.

Now I know my story was pretty interesting.
Now I know how I must have seemed to others back in 1999-2000, without the cushion of self delusion.
Now I know I can put words together and form something coherent.
Now I know that there’s no one else to blame but myself, but I also realize I can be in control if I stay awake.
So here I go.

With Love,
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment